Welcome to ICAMME 2020
2020 International Conference on Applied Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (ICAMME 2020) will be held on Sep. 25-27, 2020 in Hulun Buir, China. ICAMME 2020 will be hosted by AEIC Academic Exchange Information Centre.
ICAMME 2020 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of applied mechanics, mechanical engineering, electrical and automation engineering to a common forum. The goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. An ideal platform for seeking global partners had been established.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. Applied Mechanics and Engineering Mechanics (Structural dynamics/Solid mechanics/Fluid mechanics/Thermodynamics/Mechanics of materials/Biomechanics, etc))
2. Mechanical Engineering (Mechanical dynamics and vibration/ Mechanical design/CNC technology and CNC machine tools/Precision manufacturing and measurement/Mechanical technology and equipment/Intelligent electromechanical and Robot, etc))
3. Materials Science (Semiconductor materials/Composites/Micron, nano materials/Optics, electronics, electromagnetic materials/Biological materials/Advanced materials, etc)
4. Electrical and Automation Engineering (Electrical and power systems/Electrical automation/Control system modeling and simulation technology/Intelligent optimization algorithm and application/Microelectronics technology/Detection technology and automation equipment/Intelligent automation and manufacturing, etc)
4. Other related topics
1. Contribute to Conference Proceedings (EI)
All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted full papers of ICAMME 2020 will be published and submitted to EI, Scopus, Inspec, DOAJ, and CPCI (Web of Science) for indexing.
2. Contribute to Journal (SCI)
* Submission with notes of ICAMME 2020 will enjoy priority in review and acceptance.
* Excellent papers will be recommended directly to the following or other suitable SCI journals.
1) High Temperature Materials and Processes（ISSN: 0334-6455, IF=0.677, Special Issue）
2) Science of Advanced Materials（ISSN: 01947-2935, IF=1.117, Special Issue）
3) Ships and Offshore Structures（ISSN: 1744-5302, IF=1.47, Special Issue）
4) RSC Advances（ISSN: 2046-2069, IF=3.119, Regular Issue）
Submission should be in WORD（.doc）format only, and specified templates will be given after evaluation.
Online submission→【AIS online submission】
For more information about SCI papers and journals, please feel free to contact Editor Li（WeChat/Mobile phone): 18127812811/ Editor Lin（WeChat/Mobile phone): 13922157504.
1) Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
2) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
3) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.